Our team has been working hard to deliver the best experiences for our users. Continuing to make Callnote the most reliable and robust Video Call Recorder for your Mac, we are happy to announce the new release. Modern UI style design, simplified registration process and some major enhancements and bug fixes are just a few things that we’re excited for you to try out!Download Callnote Mac v.3.2.3
New Features and Improvements
- Redesigned user interface
- Improved performance and stability
- Support of Mac OS version El Capitan
- Intuitive and simple licensing & registration process.
- Simplified Callnote Pro upgrade process for Callnote Premium users
- Contact Us from the application interface
Other bug fixes
- Fixed problems with application crashes after install and login
- Now app informs users in case of the internet connection issue
- Enhanced Facebook call recording, and fixed some recording issues
- Updated Google Hangouts recording functionality
- Removed issue with Skype connection when OS X 10.11 system integrity protection was turned on
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Callnote will no longer support group chat recording due to Skype API restrictions.
- Due to Skype API issues your conversations made with a bluetooth headset can not be recorded properly.
- To Avast antivirus users: Callnote may not launch successfully during initial start as your antivirus software is running the check. Please re-start the application in case you get the “Java Virtual Machine Launcher: Unable to access jarfile” error message.
- To Evernote users: Forwarded video recordings can’t be played in the notebook, please download the video file in order to play it.