Terms of Software Subscriptions
- Our Software is licensed to you as a fee-based subscription service, even if a copy of the Software is saved and operating on your device. Once you have become a subscriber, and after the initial 14-day free trial license period, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your credit card associated with that subscription will be charged annually Credit card charges will be processed within 24 hours after you complete your subscription. Cancellation requests must be received [two] days before the renewal date for the cancellation to be effective. If your subscription is cancelled your copy of our Software will be downgraded to the free version.
- We may change our subscription prices at any time and from time to time, to take effect at the time of the next renewal. Each renewal of your subscription will be at the then-standard annual renewal charge.
- By using the Site, or information linked from the Site, you understand that Kanda Software cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that have contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume responsibility and risk for use of the Service and the Internet. Kanda Software does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the Service or on the Internet generally, and we shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. We do not warrant that the Software or the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the content or service will be corrected. The Service and the Software are provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- All rights, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to the Software, and any copies and derivative works of it, are owned solely by Kanda Software or its third party licensors. Under no circumstances may you use the Software in order to create a product that competes with the Software or any other product or service of Kanda Software. Without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion, you may not (a) modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, de-encrypt, copy, make derivative works of, translate the Software or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software, (b) rent, lease, lend, transfer, assign or redistribute the Software, or (c) host the Software for third parties without our prior written consent. The Software may include copy protection technology to prevent the unauthorized copying of the Software or may require original media for use of the Software. You may not make copies of the Software or any components of the Software, or circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) any copy protection technology included in the Software. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved and retained by Kanda Software. This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software. Any rights that you acquire with regard to the Software are through a license and not through a sale of the Software to you.
- You may not use our Software or the Service for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. Kanda Software reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong. Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials including, but not limited to, digitization and distribution of content available on or from kandasoft.com.
- Exporting software or technical information in violation of U.S. export control laws.
- Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
- Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from Kanda Software or its affiliates accounts.
- Distributing viruses to or from Kanda Software systems.
- Posting or transmitting any content that which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- Interfering with other users’ use of the Service.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
Kanda Software will not knowingly:
- collect online contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity.
- collect personally identifiable offline contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, anyone under the age of 13 to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This Site contains links to other sites. Kanda Software is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Terms of Unsolicited Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your ideas submitted to us will automatically become the property of Kanda Software, without compensation to you, and (2) Kanda Software can use the ideas for any purpose and in any way.
Contacting the Web Site
200 Wells Ave, Newton, MA 02459, USA
Version dated: February 20, 2017