Recording Skype, Teams, Google Meet, Facebook Messenger or any digital video communication is a useful way to interview subject matter experts as well as customers. The footage you record can be used for:
- Marketing videos
- Internal presentations
- Market research
- And more!
Using quotes from experts in customer-facing videos adds credibility and showcases results for marketers, bloggers, and podcasters.
When it comes to video interviews as a part of the recruitment process, using Callnote video recording can be a game changer. Identify the best candidates and make your hiring decisions faster, easier, and bias-free.
Here are some GREAT REASONS TO USE CALLNOTE to record a video interview. You can:
- Use the recording to re-watch the interview at any given time.
- Rewatch to understand exactly what was said.
- Pause the video while you write down key points.
- Get a second opinion – show some key highlights of the video to a colleague to get another read on the candidate.
- Share the video easily by automatically emailing it or saving it to your corporate GoogleDrive, OneDrive, or Dropbox account.
- Study the candidate. Facial expressions tell a lot about the person, but in the heat of the interview, you may miss many of them. Watch the video again to get a better feel for what the interviewee might be like to work with.
- Determine a state of being, mood, or emotion through Callnote’s AI-based facial recognition feature.
Callnote will redesign your entire HR process. Let us help you find the best candidates. Learn more about our emotion analyzing software and how to use it here.