• What information our website (the “Site”) gathers/tracks about you.
• What the Site does with the information it gathers/tracks.
• With whom the Site shares the information it gathers/tracks.
• The Site’s opt-out policy.
• The Site’s policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information.
• The Site’s policy on deleting or deactivating your name from our database.
We have a firm commitment to privacy. You should know that we collect data only from registered users; we do not gather and store information about visitors to the Site. The following describes our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Some of the content you may access on the Site is protected by copyright law. In order to be granted permission to use this copyrighted material, you must submit accurate, current, and true information about yourself and your intended use of the material. When you register and when you place an order for certain items, we ask you to give us the following Personally Identifiable Information:
• contact information (such as name and email address)
• and financial information (such as an account or credit card number)
We will also maintain records of your transactions with the kandasoft.com system, including
• records of product and services you purchased
• correspondence with kandasoft.com customer service
We use your personal information in the following ways:
• to process your order
• to process your payment
• to send your order to you
• to get in touch with you when such contact is necessary and is related to the purposes of the kandasoft.com system
• unique identifiers are used to verify your identity and as account numbers in our record system.
• financial information that is collected is used to bill you for product and service purchases
• to monitor the use of our system and look for ways to improve the Site and our software applications.
We may disclose your contact information only when required to do so by law or as requested by government or law enforcement authorities.
IP Address and Cookies
Change/Modify Your Information
To modify information you previously provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit changes to registration information as needed.
We recognize that security has become a critical issue for Internet users. We take precautions to protect the integrity of your information and to avoid loss, theft, misuse or alteration. We use industry-standard, commercially available technology, such as firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption, to protect your registration and online transaction information. To check the security of your connection, look at the address bar of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see a closed lock, your information will be encrypted as it is transmitted.
Changes to this Policy
We want you to be satisfied with our software applications (“Software”) before you have to pay for them. That’s why you don’t have to pay for your Software subscription during the first 14 days after you download it, and we won’t charge your credit card if you cancel your subscription within those first 14 days. You may also seek any needed technical support from us during or after the first 14 days. After the first 14 days, if you do not cancel your subscription, we will charge your credit card the first annual subscription fee, and no refunds will be granted after that.