Transcriptions of your online meetings and calls are a game changer. Take notes without lifting a finger and never miss anything that was said.
- Automated speech to text service completely eliminates the need to backtrack and replay audio/video. The transcribed texts will outline exactly who is saying what.
- Transcripts can really speed up a video editor’s workflow, as with a written document, editors can mark sections where revision must be completed all at once and then return to editing.
- Transcriptions make your content accessible to everyone. If people on the team need assistance getting through the digital recordings, transcriptions will come in handy.
- Voice-to-text transcripts can be used to create training opportunities, review follow-up notes, or come up with lists of action items that need to be communicated to a larger group.
- Transcriptions transform content into something searchable. The best way to improve searchability is to have the entire text available.
Callnote supports the most spoken languages:
- US English (United States), GB English (United Kingdom), CA English (Canada), IN English (India)
- TW Chinese, Mandarin (Traditional, Taiwan), Hant-HK Chinese, Cantonese (Traditional, Hong Kong), CN Chinese, Mandarin (Simplified, China)
- ES Spanish (Spain), FR French (France), RU Russian (Russia), BR Portuguese (Brazil), PT Portuguese (Portugal),
- JP Japanese (Japan), IT Italian (Italy), DE German (Germany), NL Dutch (Netherlands), KR Korean (South Korea)
If you’ve never given Callnote speech-to-text service a try, there’s more good news: you get 30 minutes of free transcription. Additional files/minutes are just $0.06 per minute. However, if you know you will be using a large number of transcription services we will create a custom plan for you. Simply contact us!
Here’s how you can automatically transcribe audio to text in just a few minutes. We’ll walk you through the very simple three-step process.
- Select a file from your Callnote library that you need to transcribe.
Go to your Callnote Library and select recorded audio or video file. Please make sure that your file has minimal background noise, no heavy accents, and ideally no more than one or two speakers. You may find it handy to do a little editing in your recording beforehand.
- Click Transcribe.
From here, using our sound-to-text transcription service is super easy. Select the language your conversation was made in, then click confirm in the dialog box. You can typically expect your transcription to arrive within a few minutes, but the process can take longer depending on your file length.
- Edit and share your transcript. Create subtitles to translate voice to text.
Once Callnote notified your sound to text transcript is ready you can modify it. Save the text and copy it into a document or add it to the comment of a call recording to share with another person.
Callnote can also automatically create subtitles for your video based on the transcript. Click Subtitles to make your content accessible to viewers, boost engagement, and improve the overall viewer experience.